We offer a general waste collection service for local businesses across Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey.
Our general waste collection service collects all of your non-recyclable waste such as polythene and plastics. Many of our customers combine our general waste collections with recycling collections and many schools, restaurants and pubs are now jumping on the food waste collection service.
You can choose a wheelie bin size and frequency of collections that is best suited to you and your business. If you’re unsure what you need, we can carry out an assessment of your waste over the course of two weeks and make recommendations.
Wheelie Bin Options & Frequency
Approx. 12 bin bags
Approx. 8 bin bags
Approx. 4 bin bags
Approx. 3 bin bags
We understand that it can be difficult to measure how much waste you are disposing of, therefore we are more than happy to carry out an audit of your waste over a two week period and make a recommendation for you.
Our wheelie bins are
- Lightweight for easy manoeuvrability.
- Bins have drainage plugs for easy cleaning.
- Clearly labelled to show what items can go in them.
- Brakes ensure secure positioning.
- Keys are provided to lock containers for safety and security.
Additional bin options
- Internal paper recycling containers to suit your office environment.
- Food caddy - Optional small bin to be used in kitchens as part of our food recycling collection service.