Shorts Group is proud to be sponsoring the upcoming Pride of Bracknell Awards 2017: ‘Business of the Year category’ for the second year running.
Now in their twelfth year, the Pride of Bracknell Forest awards showcase the very best and brightest people in the borough, from teachers and volunteers to teams, charities and businesses.
If you know someone who goes above and beyond the call of duty, or has excelled in their field, then nominate them to be in with a chance of receiving a coveted Pride of Bracknell Forest award.
This year’s ten categories are:
• The John Nike award, encompassing the former Pride of Bracknell (children’s champion) and Pride of Bracknell (adults’ champion) awards
• School of the Year
• Teacher of the Year
• Business of the Year
• Health and Sport (Young Person’s Achievement) and the Health and Sport (Adult Achievement)
• Charity of the Year
• Volunteer of the Year
• Team of the Year – this new category for teams can be any type of team or group of people who come together for the same cause, whether they be linked to sports, a company, a charity, a school or church.
To nominate a community hero, team, school or business you think deserves some recognition for their outstanding contribution to Bracknell Forest email or post your nomination in.
Email entries should include:
• Your name
• Your contact number
• The name of your nominee
• Your nominee’s contact details and address
• And a brief description of why your nominee should be awarded
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal entries should be addressed to Pride of Bracknell Forest, Bowman House, 2-10 Bridge Street, Reading RG1 2LU.
The closing date for nominations is Wednesday, March 22.