COVID-19 Important information
The current environment is challenging for us all and we wanted to write to all our valued customers to let you know how we are addressing matters as circumstances are evolving.
Like many businesses, we have the upmost concern for the health and wellbeing of our staff and are also very mindful of the need to protect you the customer against unnecessary exposure to the Coronavirus. We are committed to the continued provision of our services whilst ensuring a safe working environment.
We will be making every effort to ensure we maintain our high standards of quality and service and to overcome any issues in these unprecedented circumstances. We have reviewed our working practices and wish to inform you of some of our immediate safeguarding changes:
- We are restricting the number of people meeting within an enclosed space at any one time.
- Our sales team will avoid face to face visits with customers.
- Suppliers and customers will be asked to consider social distancing.
- More online and telephone contact where possible.
- All hygiene advice and good practice is being followed.
- Where we use tablets / touch screens to obtain customer signatures, our drivers will seek the name of a site contact and enter those details themselves on the tablet.
- If we cannot access waste containers we ask to be contacted to suspend service to prevent charges.
- We ask customers that if there has been a suspected case of COVID-19, that Government guidance is followed.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will keep you informed should there be any further significant impact or change in our operations.
If you need any advice about any of our services, then please call us or email us. We have made extensive arrangements to ensure that our teams are available to speak to you.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your valued business and understanding as well as more importantly we wish you, your business and your families the very best in these challenging times.